About the property

An opportunity to acquire a two bedroom semi-detached property being sold on a shared ownership basis through the Rural Housing Trust. The new owner will have a 71% share of the property and there will be a monthly rent to be paid on the remaining 29% share. A purchase price of £163,300 is based on an open market valuation of £230,000.

The house is found in a cul-de-sac development on the fringes of the popular village of Lenham.

The accommodation is arranged to include a porch leading through to the living room and then onto the modern fitted kitchen/diner overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom.

The windows benefit from replacement double glazing and there is also electric heating.

There is a driveway to one side of the house. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn. The property is within walking distance of both the village centre and railway station in the village.

Rent on 29% Equity Share is £138.96 per month.

71% Share Of Shared Ownership PropertyTwo Bedroom Semi-Detached HouseLiving Room And Kitchen/Diner30ft Rear GardenDriveway To Side Of PropertyCul-De-Sac LocationEnergy Efficiency Rating E Lenham is a well served village with a full range of local amenities. There is also a mainline railway station, with access to both Ashford and London. The M20 motorway is also found approximately five miles away. On leaving the office take the Maidstone Road out of the village. Rejoin the A20 for approximately 400 metres before turning left into Ham Lane. Follow along Ham Lane for approximately 300 metres before taking the right into Loder Close. This property is then the second property on the right... Read more

Property at a glance

Contact agent

Philip Jarvis Estate Agents

1 The Square

Lenham

Maidstone

Kent

ME17 2PH

United Kingdom

Tel: 01622 858 241

homes@philipjarvis.co.uk